- 350 g spaghetti
- 2 cups firmly packed basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup (70 g) pine nuts
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts, extra
- ¼ cup extra basil leaves, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon of Australian Five Herbs Bone Broth
DIRECTIONSBoil pasta in a large saucepan of salted water for 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, to make pesto, place basil, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and salt in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add 1 teaspoon of Five Herbs Bone Broth and blend until smooth.
Drain pasta and return to pan. Stir through pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and extra pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide among serving bowls and garnish with extra basil!