- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- 250g haloumi, thinly sliced
- 50g baby spinach
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Halal Beef or Natural Beef Bone Broth
Place lemon juice and 2 teaspoons oil in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chickpeas and 1 teaspoon of Halal Beef or Natural Beef Bone Broth. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Add coriander and chilli (if using). Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Transfer to a bowl.
Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook haloumi for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden.
Place spinach, tomato, beans and haloumi in bowl with chickpeas. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine.