Pet Bone Broth Concentrate - Natural Beef Broth
The perfect tasty bone broth concentrate for your pet! Our pet bone broth is 100% Australian premium grass-fed beef bone broth.
We have captured the nutrient-dense bone broth in this nourishing easy-to-digest pet’s broth, making it perfect for pets with sensitive tummies.
A daily serving of Bone Broth may offer these benefits:-
- Hydration – easy, quick way to get your pet hydrated when they need it the most. Perfect for those days when it is hot, and they stand a chance of dehydrating, or they are recovering from injury, illness or an operation. Just mix as directed and they will just lick it up! A quick recovery idea on a hot day.
- Improve Joint and Bone Health – our bone broth is full of key amino acids, protein and fats to supply a nutrient-dense topping with their daily meal, giving them the extra boost to look and feel their best.
- Increase Protein intake – every 10 grams of bone broth has 3.2 grams of protein.
- Promote a healthy gut- this easy-to-digest bone broth is gentle of sensitive tummies. The Proline amino acid in our bone broth helps to reduce any inflammation in the gut and prevent leaking gut by strengthening the lining of the intestines.
- Shinier fur coat and improved skin health – daily intake of bone broth will allow their general well-being to be improved and balanced, giving them a shiny fur coat and improving their skin health in general.
- Nutrition for the building of young bones, joints and muscle – offering premium human-grade quality food products to your young pet is crucial in the early stages of their lives. Building blocks need all the good healthy collagen and protein to ensure that they develop and grow to their full potential.
Some great ideas
Add it to almost anything your pet loves to eat or disguise those food items they need to eat!
Dry and wet food – perfect for drizzling over their bowl of food just as you are about to feed them.
Bone Broth drink instead of water or milk.
Some freezing ideas for those hot summer days: Make a broth drink as per the instruction and pour into ice cube tray and freeze. Give it to your pet as a treat to help them hydrate and nourish them on hot days.
Ingredients: 100% Australian Beef Bone Broth (88%) Naturally evaporated sea salt. Human Grade ingredients for Pets.
Refrigerate once opened.
Serving Suggestions: Pets under 15 kg - 1 Teaspoon - Over 15 kg- 1 Tablespoon. Stir into 100 ml of warm water to make a instant beverage for your pet. Can be drizzled into your pet's usual meal or dry granules, boosting nutritional value.
Recently viewed products
My dog loves this!
My dog loves the bone broth and eats it all up, I can see the improvement in her coat and all round health, have recommended to friends!
Too much salt and puppy is really thirsty after
I didn't realise that it has got a rather high salt content, dogs/puppies dont need extra salt in their diet as it is. Just plain bone broth would have been much better. I notice that our puppy is always so parched after we added the broth to his food and we stopped using it after a few times as I didn't want to add unnecessary stress on their kidneys. It would be better if it was unsalted. I took a tiny taste of it just to see why he was so thirsty and it's definitely very salty.
Bone Broth concentrate
Fantastic Very quick delivery Quality product packaging was amazing Dog’s love the beef broth
Hopefully a weight loser.
My 10 yr old dog loves it. I mix it and pour it on her dried food and she eats it and licks the bowl clean. Hopefully she will lose a bit of weight with me not feeding her extra meat.
Fast Delivery + Puppies Love It!
Super impressed, I placed my order late Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. I've made frozen treats for my two Miniature Schnauzer puppies using the broth and they absolutely love it! <3 Will be a return customer for sure. :)