Test for the show.
Bone Broth a Health Food
- Natural High-Quality Premium Grass-Fed Bone Broth;
- Convenience matching lifestyles;
- Health and Wellness’
- Safe Food and Clean Label;
- Improved Immunity;
- Weight Loss;
- Bone, joints and muscle health.
- Improved gut bacteria and General Health;
Global Broth Market
The Global Broth Market is forecasted to be worth over USD 2.8 billion by 2024.
- Demand from athletes, bodybuilders, general fitness and overall health will provide a strong business outlook.
- Key ingredients such as collagen, gelatin, glycine,
- Beef broth market demand will exceed US$450 million by 2024.
- Expansion into retail stores along with high consumer product demand,
- Specialty Gourmet channels are estimated to hold over 10% of the share.
- Health care services will support demand for additional healthy food products.
Modern Consumer is Fueling Growth
- It is changing consumer preference towards animal-based stock as a protein source.
- Rising health consciousness
- High disposable income
- Large active Ageing population
- Consumers want great tasting products.
- Nutritional profiles that align with their lifestyles.
- Convenience ready to use.
- Has a busy lifestyle
The Goodness of the Country
Australian Bone Broth Co is a family-owned business that started from a healing and discovery journey. We believe that health starts with nourishing your body and soul. It is all about capturing the goodness of the premium beef bones in a thick, concentrated liquid making an all-natural fresh convenient ready to use broth range that can help nourish others on a similar health journey.
We are modernising the old traditional bone broth into a natural functional, healthy alternative.
Our great easy-to-digest bone broth range is available in a concentrated bottled form or freeze-dried range, making them ideal as daily hot beverages or perfect meal boosters.
We would love for you to taste and review our product and see if there is a market for our product on the shelves of your store.