Australian Beef Tallow - Traditional Pure Source of Good Fat - Made in Australia 170 grams
Our beef tallow is rendered fat of an animal, it is solid at room temperature and it has a melting point somewhere between 38 - 48C and its color are similar to coconut oil.
Nutritional Facts: Beef Tallow is a pure source of fat and does not contain carbohydrate or protein. The fat content is primarily a mix of saturated and mono saturated fatty acids.
Vitamin & Minerals: Beef Tallow is a source of Vitamin D&E and it also contains trace amounts of selenium. As our cows are grass-fed their tallow will contain higher amounts of vitamins.
Key Points: Beef Tallow is a concentrated source of fat and it provides a small amount of vitamin D&E.
Benefits of Using Beef Tallow: There are numerous beneficial aspects of beef tallow, we are highlighting a few:-
- Flavor - beef tallow has a delicious taste and it adds a lot of flavour to food. Frying or roasting with tallow upgrades the taste and adds something extra to food. Since tallow is pure beef fat, anyone who likes the flavour of food like ribeye and other fatty cuts of steak should enjoy using it for cooking.
- Heat Stable: Beef tallow also has a high smoke point of 250c.
- Contains Vitamin D&E: Beef tallow is a rare food source of vitamin D&E.
- Beef Tallow is a sustainable cooking fat: Sustainability is a big buzzword in recent years, and tallow represents one of the more sustainable cooking fats. This cooking fat is a byproduct of cattle farming and the meat industry, and it requires no extra resources.
- Rich Source of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): Beef tallow is a significant source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA is a kind of naturally-occurring trans fat, and research suggests it may have some beneficial impacts on human health.
How to Use: Scoop a spoonful into our roasting or frying pan, the high melting point makes it absolutely perfect fat for deep frying and roasting. Beef Tallow can be stored up to a year in an airtight container.
Recycle: The metal lid and glass bottle are recyclable.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING TO USA, Canada, United Kingdom or Europe.
Recently viewed products
Optimal animal fat to use when doing keto/ carnivore diet based eating. Use this instead of disgusting vegetable oils which are terrible for you health.
Nice healthy fat source
A very tasty good fat
Quality product and service
I do the carnivore diet and bought two jars to start with. Went through them in no time as was using it with every meal. Adds great flavour to steaks and is a quality product. Bought six more jars last week and they arrived in a couple of days. Very happy customer. Highly recommend this product.
Excellent follow-up service
Great product. Excellent service when order did not arrive an investigation took place immediately and a replacement order sent. Original order turned up a month later. Thank you for believing and I was happy to pay for second order.
Fast delivery, fantastic product!!! Highly recommend